3D CAD and 2D Drawings
Find and download 3D CAD and 2D drawings for key Timken products.
- The chart below shows dimensions for locknuts and lockwashers used in the mounting of straight bore bearings on shafts.
- Other dimensions and tolerances related to shaft configurations are also shown.
- Dimensions are presented according to bearing bore size and are applicable to bearings in the various series (e.g., 222 and 223 etc.).
Unit of Measure
Relief Diameter A
|N/A 37.69 mm1.484 in|
|N/A 36.51 mm1 7/16 in|
|W1||N/A 2.77 mm0.109 in|
|L2||N/A 11.13 mm0.438 in|
|H3||N/A 2.4 mm0.094 in|
|S4||N/A 7.92 mm0.312 in|
|M5||N/A 3.18 mm0.125 in|
- 1 Tolerance -0 to + 0.4 mm (-0 to +1/64 in)
- 2 Tolerance -0 to + 0.4 mm (-0 to +1/64 in)
- 3 Tolerance -0 to + 0.4 mm (-0 to +1/64 in)
- 4 Tolerance -0 to + 0.4 mm (-0 to +1/64 in)
- 5 Tolerance -0 to + 0.4 mm (-0 to +1/64 in)
By clicking Submit, you consent to the personal information you provide being used in the manner as described in our Privacy Notice, including access to that information by Timken personnel who may be located outside your home country. In addition, you agree that the CAD drawings are for your personal, one-time use only, and that you will not modify or create any compilation or derivative work using the CAD drawings or distribute or display the CAD drawings on any website or other media.