3D CAD and 2D Drawings
Find and download 3D CAD and 2D drawings for key Timken products.
- The same care taken in the selection of stationary pillow blocks must also be applied to selecting the proper take-up unit.
- Load requirements should be carefully evaluated before specifying a particular Timken take-up assembly.
- The pedestal is made of stress-relieved cast iron. End bases are made of ductile iron. The guide rail and screw are steel.
- Units are available with travel lengths from 12 to 36 inches, in 6-inch increments.
- Catalog numbers shown here are for the TU take-up unit only; pillow block assemblies must be ordered separately.
- Both two- and four-bolt pedestals are available and must be specified.
Unit of Measure
- 1 Tolerance -0 to + 0.4 mm (-0 to +1/64 in)
By clicking Submit, you consent to the personal information you provide being accessible by Timken personnel, who may be located outside your home country, as described in our Privacy Notice.