- The same care taken in the selection of stationary pillow blocks must also be applied to selecting the proper take-up unit.
- Load requirements should be carefully evaluated before specifying a particular take-up assembly.
- Frame assembly and adjusting screw of TTU units are made of steel.
- The bearing housing is cast iron. Steel or ductile iron housings are additional options.
- Units include housing for adapter-mounted bearings only, for either fixed or float position (be sure to specify).
- One stabilizing ring is included for fixed position assemblies.
- Sealing is triple ring labyrinth or end closures.
- For extremely contaminated environments, the DUSTAC seal is suggested.
Note: Speed ratings are found in dimension tables in the spherical roller bearing section.