3D CAD and 2D Drawings
Find and download 3D CAD and 2D drawings for key Timken products.
This is the most basic and most widely used type of tapered roller bearing. It consists of two main separable parts: the cone (inner ring) assembly and the cup (outer ring). It is typically mounted in opposing pairs on a shaft.
Unit of Measure
Cone Part Number
|N/A Stamped Steel|
|C1 - Dynamic Radial Rating (Two-Row, 1 million revolutions)1||N/A 21700 lbf96400 N|
|C90(2) - Dynamic Radial Rating (Two-Row, 90 million revolutions)2||N/A 5620 lbf25000 N|
Abutment and Fillet Dimensions
|R - Cone Backface "To Clear" Radius3||N/A 0.03 in0.760 mm|
da - Cone Frontface Backing Diameter
|N/A 1.14 in29 mm|
db - Cone Backface Backing Diameter
|N/A 1.16 in29.5 mm|
Ab - Cage-Cone Frontface Clearance
|N/A 0.06 in1.5 mm|
Aa - Cage-Cone Backface Clearance
|N/A 0.01 in0.3 mm|
|a - Effective Center Location4||N/A -0.27 in-6.9 mm|
Basic Load Ratings
|C90 - Dynamic Radial Rating (90 million revolutions)5||N/A 3230 lbf14300 N|
|C1 - Dynamic Radial Rating (1 million revolutions)6||N/A 12400 lbf55300 N|
C0 - Static Radial Rating
|N/A 12400 lbf55100 N|
|Ca90 - Dynamic Thrust Rating (90 million revolutions)7||N/A 1910 lbf8510 N|
- 1 Based on 1 x 106 revolutions L10 life, for the ISO life calculation method.
- 2 Based on 90 x 106 revolutions L10 life, for The Timken Company life calculation method. C90 and Ca90 are radial and thrust values for a single-row, C90(2) is the two-row radial value.
- 3 These maximum fillet radii will be cleared by the bearing corners.
- 4 Negative value indicates effective center inside cone backface.
- 5 Based on 90 x 106 revolutions L10 life, for The Timken Company life calculation method. C90 and Ca90 are radial and thrust values.
- 6 Based on 1 x 106 revolutions L10 life, for the ISO life calculation method.
- 7 Based on 90 x 106 revolutions L10 life, for The Timken Company life calculation method. C90 and Ca90 are radial and thrust values for a single-row, C90(2) is the two-row radial value.
- 8 These factors apply for both inch and metric calculations. Consult your Timken representative for instruction on use.
- 9 Geometry constant for Lubrication Life Adjustment Factor a3l.
By clicking Submit, you consent to the personal information you provide being used in the manner as described in our Privacy Notice, including access to that information by Timken personnel who may be located outside your home country. In addition, you agree that the CAD drawings are for your personal, one-time use only, and that you will not modify or create any compilation or derivative work using the CAD drawings or distribute or display the CAD drawings on any website or other media.