3D CAD and 2D Drawings
Find and download 3D CAD and 2D drawings for key Timken products.
This is the most basic and most widely used type of tapered roller bearing. It consists of two main separable parts: the cone (inner ring) assembly and the cup (outer ring). It is typically mounted in opposing pairs on a shaft.
Unit of Measure
Cone Part Number
|N/A Stamped Steel|
|C1 - Dynamic Radial Rating (Two-Row, 1 million revolutions)1||N/A 18900 lbf84200 N|
|C90(2) - Dynamic Radial Rating (Two-Row, 90 million revolutions)2||N/A 4910 lbf21800 N|
Abutment and Fillet Dimensions
|R - Cone Backface "To Clear" Radius3||N/A 0.03 in0.800 mm|
da - Cone Frontface Backing Diameter
|N/A 1.32 in33.5 mm|
db - Cone Backface Backing Diameter
|N/A 1.34 in34 mm|
Ab - Cage-Cone Frontface Clearance
|N/A 0.08 in2 mm|
Aa - Cage-Cone Backface Clearance
|N/A 0 in0 mm|
|a - Effective Center Location4||N/A -0.23 in-5.8 mm|
Basic Load Ratings
|C90 - Dynamic Radial Rating (90 million revolutions)5||N/A 2820 lbf12500 N|
|C1 - Dynamic Radial Rating (1 million revolutions)6||N/A 10900 lbf48400 N|
C0 - Static Radial Rating
|N/A 11300 lbf50200 N|
|Ca90 - Dynamic Thrust Rating (90 million revolutions)7||N/A 1590 lbf7080 N|
- 1 Based on 1 x 106 revolutions L10 life, for the ISO life calculation method.
- 2 Based on 90 x 106 revolutions L10 life, for The Timken Company life calculation method. C90 and Ca90 are radial and thrust values for a single-row, C90(2) is the two-row radial value.
- 3 These maximum fillet radii will be cleared by the bearing corners.
- 4 Negative value indicates effective center inside cone backface.
- 5 Based on 90 x 106 revolutions L10 life, for The Timken Company life calculation method. C90 and Ca90 are radial and thrust values.
- 6 Based on 1 x 106 revolutions L10 life, for the ISO life calculation method.
- 7 Based on 90 x 106 revolutions L10 life, for The Timken Company life calculation method. C90 and Ca90 are radial and thrust values for a single-row, C90(2) is the two-row radial value.
- 8 These factors apply for both inch and metric calculations. Consult your Timken representative for instruction on use.
- 9 Geometry constant for Lubrication Life Adjustment Factor a3l.
By clicking Submit, you consent to the personal information you provide being used in the manner as described in our Privacy Notice, including access to that information by Timken personnel who may be located outside your home country. In addition, you agree that the CAD drawings are for your personal, one-time use only, and that you will not modify or create any compilation or derivative work using the CAD drawings or distribute or display the CAD drawings on any website or other media.